Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-In
Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-InCelestron93369 is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-InCelestron93369 on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-InCelestron93369 should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-InCelestron93369. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-InCelestron93369 appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-InCelestron93369.
Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-In Overview
This is a showroom demo unit in perfect condition. Used approx 5 times.
Celestron Ultima LX Series parfocal eypieces feature Wide fields of view for high and low magnifications.
Features
* No slip grip - Designed for secure handling even in moist conditions * Roll guard - Ergonomic contours prevent eyepiece from rolling of flat surfaces * 28mm clear aperature surface lens - For comfortable viewing
Celestron 93369 Ultima-LX 17mm Wide Angle Eyepiece 1.25 & 2-In Feature
- 70 Degree Wide FOV - For high and low magnifications
- Extendible twist-up eyecups - Good for eyeglass wearers
- Parfocal eyepiece - Little or no focusing needed when changing from low to high power
- Threaded barrels - Accept 1-1/4" or 2" Celestron thread-in filters
- Shock resistent rubber covering - Scratch and dent resistent